Sitecore Technical Architect
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Baltimore, Maryland, Birmingham, Alabama, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Dallas, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Des Moines, Iowa, Hartford, Connecticut, Houston, Texas, Kansas City, Missouri, Los Angeles, California, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington, St. Louis, Missouri, Tampa, Florida, Washington, District of Columbia
Job Type: Full time
As a Technology Architecture Manager for the IT Go-to-Market team, you will assess, design, implement, and support information technology architectures in the Digital Marketing Ecosystem, including Sitecore, Adobe and Microsoft capabilities. You will work on project planning, from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise- level change programs while exercising DevOps and Agility to find the best solution possible for Avanade and your business stakeholders
Day-to-day you will:
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions-Design, build, deliver and run engagement, platform and/or product required architecture using various digital marketing capabilities, tools and vendors (i.e., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.).
- Provide the work’s technical scope, defining and driving the best solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs of your business stakeholders and the Digital Marketing teams.
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements-Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning, and pricing.
- Develop long-term technology strategies centered on Avanade Marketing and Sales business objectives.
- Identify services that will improve performance, enhance support, and increase capabilities.
- Develop best practices for customer support and tools for team success.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to growth.
- You will likely have 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction is with senior management (business stakeholders and in Avanade IT), involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large to medium sized teams and/or work efforts at on behalf of Avanade IT Go-to-Market and Digital Marketing teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- You will likely have a minimum of 2 years of experience managing small team.
- You may possess certifications in some of the following:
Agile methodologies / Azure Dev Ops
Adobe AEM, Analytics, Target
Digital Marketing and Sale
Web Site development
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis