Future Opportunity - Sr D365 F&O Developer
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Des Moines, Iowa, Detroit, Michigan, Grand Rapids, Michigan, Green Bay, Wisconsin, Indianapolis, Indiana, Kansas City, Missouri, Madison, Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
RECRUITING FOR THE FUTURE
This posting is for a future job opportunity. To support the needs of our clients, Avanade is actively recruiting and interviewing for the role outlined below, as we continue to build on another year of growth in our business. Now, with more than 60,000 employees around the globe, we are positioning our organization to effectively prepare for the future. What does this mean for you? We encourage you to apply and interview for this role without the need to decide now. This allows you to connect with leaders and hiring managers at a pace that works for you and when roles become available, you will be the first to know.
Do you make complex technology look easy? So do we.
You know Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions do more than keep businesses running; they race them forward. We’ll surround you with people who as are passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You’re a dedicated, analytical software developer who createsseamlesssolutions thatbuild businesses. You instinctively know where to focus to turn issues into improvements. You love putting your skills to the test, exploring new ideas for exciting transformation projects, and enjoy the full lifecycle of software development, from analyzing requirements to delivering real solutions for clients.
About the job
Enterprise Resource Planning is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving your clients’ challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions with Dynamics 365.You’ll design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems. You’ll get to work on systems and applications for market sale, as well as large-scale proprietary software for our own use.
As an ERP Software Developer Consultant, you’ll:
- Use Dynamics AX to design, develop, document, test and debug new modules and extensions
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and business requirements
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Support colleagues in tracing during prototyping
You love an informal environment where you use your initiative to direct your own work, and team your good business sense with great time management. Your proven technical skills,backed by your great interpersonal skills, mean you can offer both technical and operational support.
Your experience includes:
- At least five years experience in developing for D365F&O, X++ and MorphX
- F&O Development framework (Extensions, Sys operation framework, COC etc.)
- X++, extensions, event handlers, Data entity (DMF, OData) extension and development, Dual write
- A solid grasp of organizational policies and process
- Managing teams/ Leadership
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field