Dynamics CRM Offering Lead, West Region
Location: Denver, Colorado, Los Angeles, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Sacramento, California, Salt Lake City, Utah, San Diego, California, San Jose, California, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
About the role:
Solution Areas are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Solution Area, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As Digital Sales and Service Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance, and growth of the Digital Sales and Service Offering in the West Region. You’ll partner closely with both the Regional and Area Solution Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. In the role, you’ll focus on driving the offering every day, serving as the “face” of the offering internally and externally in the Region, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft, and Accenture.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Build and manage a large multi-million-dollar portfolio for digital sales and service offering.
- Drive growth of the Digital Sales and Service offering year over year through the development of strong relationships
- Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the regional sales channel
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales teams to drive offerings to target clients.
- Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support operations
- Make data-based decisions on strategic initiatives
- Support selling teams on pursuits throughout all stages including qualification, solutioning, review, and approval
- Establish and maintain executive level relationships on key opportunities and clients.
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in the Region
- Travel 25% as needed for business.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a consulting services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Experience building and managing a portfolio while driving continued growth year over year.
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management.
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery.
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects. Experience in Digital Sales and Service over the full lifecycle, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics or SFDC.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate a vision and position solutions that deliver outcomes to client buyers and stakeholders.
- Willing to work and grow in a challenging market environment.
You likely possess a bachelor’s degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 10 years of relevant technology experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role