Global Rewards Workday Lead
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Houston, Texas, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Tampa, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Ask our people why they love working at Avanade, and you’ll hear the same answer repeatedly, it’s our people. As a consultancy, people are at the heart of everything we do, without them we cannot deliver the digital transformation our clients businesses depend on. Our Total Rewards (TR) team, within Human Resources (HR), seeks to elevate the experience of our people through innovative suite of reward and recognition offerings in order to attract, develop and engage our dynamic organizational talent.
As the Global Rewards Workday Lead, you’ll lead Reward’s Workday programs and linked projects from end-to-end with focus on project management, process documentation, building strategic partnerships and overseeing the timely execution of tasks and responsibilities to ensure successful implementations elevating our employee experience. Initially the main focus of this role is to drive the Pay review transformation and execution in partnership with Area Rewards Leads, Total Rewards SMEs and other Center of Excellences during the implementation and subsequent continuous improvement of Workday Advanced Comp Module. You will be a key player within the Total Rewards team, reporting directly to the Global Rewards Operations Director.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Pay Review Transformation
- Play a significant role in design and implementation for the Pay review transformation project targeting an entire process as well as the Workday Comp module implementation
- Lead Companywide Pay Review Process including technical design and testing and continuous improvement of compensation system usage in collaboration with the other COE’s. Lead project set up and planning as well as governance by project status reporting, and ensuring timely completion of tasks
- Manage global compensation data integrity
- Define stakeholder roles and responsibilities and communicate with leadership
- Provide key input and be the main source for the development of improvements and with that ultimate owner of the change / comms plan
- Draft and lead the communication with Business HR, Talent Management and IT on upcoming tasks, key initiatives, and addresses region specific distinctions
- Execute on certain elements of the comms plan, e.g., conduct HR team calls, create monthly memos, build training materials and ad-hoc communications throughout the process for HR team and Organizational Leaders
- Manage and lead technical / functional processes, driving from requirements gathering and process documentation to tool configuration collaborating with IT
- Co-ordinate with the offshore teams to ensure successful launch of the documents related to Annual Salary Review
- Oversee successful launch of Compensation tool and post planning activities
- Identify trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution by leading lessons learnt efforts
Other key Rewards processes, e.g., tool implementations or process redesign
- Play a significant role in project planning, design and ensuring timely completion of tasks for any other Rewards processes – exact projects to be confirmed in alignment with employee’s aspirations and strengths
- Map existing processes and data flows and spots and implements opportunities for enhancements together with Functional and Technical SMEs
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of a Pay Review processes, compensation, and performance.
- Experience with Compensation tools, especially Workday Advanced Comp knowledge
- Effective collaboration and organizational skills
- Project Coordination and experience managing large, complex, and ambiguous projects
- Possess skills to manager stakeholder and partner expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with top management.
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. MS Project is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Education Background:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in HR or Business. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- Project Management Experience
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- 5+ years of experience in Compensation Functions or Compensation system support and design
You’ve got this!