Mill Operations Technician
Location: Waynesboro, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.Brown-Forman is a global producer and marketer of some of the most well-known wines and spirits brands in the world. Brown-Forman is also one of the world’s largest producers of whiskey barrels used for the maturing of some of our finest brands, including Jack Daniel’s, Old Forester and Woodford Reserve. Our Brown-Forman Stave Mills produce the white oak staves utilized by our Brown-Forman Cooperage teams to cooper these superb barrels.
We are looking for talented Operations Technicians that will assist the production team in all aspects of wood processing. Our Operations Technicians perform all job functions in strict adherence to company Health & Safety protocols, and in accordance with quality control standards and standard operating procedures. The Operations Technician will also possess the attention to detail and a commitment to safety, teamwork, and product quality.
Wages: Starting hourly wage of $15.00
Full benefits after 60 days
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance-(available upon hire date)
- Paid Vacation
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Personal Time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401K Savings Plan with company match, and much more
- While High school diploma / GED equivalent is not a must requirement, the ability to obtain a GED within 12 months of employment is required for continued employment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass all contingencies: drug screen, physical, back ground check.
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability and willingness to stand, walk, use tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, kneel, twist, bend, push, pull and scoop.
- Lift up to 60 pounds without assistance, and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Two years production experience, manufacturing experience, saw mill experience or equivalent experience.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. While High school diploma / GED equivalent is not a must requirement, the ability to obtain a GED within 12 months of employment is required for continued employment.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Global Job Level:O
Number of Openings Available:0