Licensing Administration Coordinator
Location: San Rafael, California
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
*Please note, the application deadline for the role is Wednesday, September 28th*
Meaningful Work From Day One:
The Licensing Administration Coordinator supports JDPI and Brown-Forman Global Marketing by assisting in the engagement and management of licensees and maintaining a breadth of information for the merchandise licensing agreements, including product approvals, supporting documents, and royalty reports.
What You Can Expect:
●Primary point person for the administrative needs of licensees.
●Train and liaise with licensees in the use of the licensing software (OpSec’s)self-service applications, including the product approval process and quarterly royalty reports.
●Maintain underlying records such as licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, and certificates of insurance for each license.
●Manage product sample and approval process, including updating licensing software (OpSec) with approved SKUs.
●Work with relevant stakeholders to assist in the evaluation of licensees, new product consideration, and the contracting process.
●Ensure that licensees timely and accurately report royalties. Provide accounting with needed royalty amounts for accruals
.●Provide ad hoc reporting from licensing databases and other sources, as needed.
●Assist in the identification of counterfeit licensed merchandise.
We Are Looking For People Who:
● 3+ years in a licensing related position or 5+ years in business administration
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
● Excellent organizational skills demonstrating a high attention to detail and drive for accuracy
● Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Google
● Ability to quickly master new software applications
● Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships
● Strong communicator (oral and written) with a collaborative approach
● Exposure to licensing given additional consideration
Global Job Level:P4
Number of Openings Available:1