Market Manager - Eastern Pennsylvania
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
Meaningful Work From Day One:
● Leads the On and Off Premise channels in assigned markets to understand, develop and
implement key customer initiatives for the entire B-F portfolio.
● Lead appropriate programming across both the on and off-premise channels, allocating
● Establish positive customer rapport at all levels in all assigned accounts.
● Champion efforts to win at the point of purchase across multiple markets in the states of DE and
PA. Collaborate with regional teams to ensure superior distributor execution of brand
● Proactively seek/develop and propose creative consumer, trade, and distributor engagement
strategies and/or programming for BF brands to ensure engagement, share of mind, and
Planning & Analysis
● Manage budget responsibilities.
● Coordinate communication of adjustments to plans based on performance and success in the
● Conduct business performance reviews in accordance with achieving plans.
Distributor & Agency Management
● Serve as one of the primary contacts with distributor(s) across the area of responsibility.
● Develop and/or ensure proper activation of all programs across both channels.
● Lead development and oversight of execution for pull programming and all branded initiatives.
● Manage the execution of National/Regional programming through distributor account teams.
● Ensure accountability for the implementation, execution, and results of the B-F business plan.
● Serve as the key point of contact with key account groups, covering the entire B-F portfolio of
● Collaborate and work closely with Philadelphia Greenhouse Brand Ambassador to ensure
successful execution of both agency and BF initiatives
We Are Looking For People Who:
● Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years industry experience and/or 4 years sales experience in a consumer
● Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with distributor, broker,
accounts and all internal stakeholders
● Demonstrated strong coaching and sales training skills
● Demonstrated knowledge of on-premise business and three-tier distribution system
● Team player: Able to put the needs of the overall Brown-Forman business above the specific needs
of the territory or team. Seeks out opportunities to collaborate with leaders in other channels and
territories. Keeps relevant parties informed of activity and seeks similar behavior from the area
● Proficient with Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
● Must have valid state driver’s license
● Physically able to lift 60 pounds
Global Job Level:P6
Number of Openings Available:1