Executive Assistant and Project Support
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
Meaningful Work From Day One:
The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities,
undertake and manage Corporate Finance, Accounting, and Brand Finance projects and activities in a
fast paced and high quality product driven environment. The Executive Assistant will aid the SVP
Director Corporate Finance, SVP Chief Accounting Officer, and VP Director Global Brand
Strategy/Analytics and Finance Capabilities in facilitating the efficient operation of their
The person in this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the SVP Director
Corporate Finance, SVP Chief Accounting Officer, and VP Director Global Brand Strategy/Analytics
and Finance Capabilities as needed to ensure they can efficiently accomplish key tasks and company
● Document and correspondence preparation.
● Concur expense reporting and Coupa invoice and purchase order processing. Process
reimbursable business expenses in accordance with company policy and ensure all
documentation requirements are met.
● Maintains calendar and appointment scheduling. Works with leaders to effectively manage
calendar and schedule key quarterly financial meetings. Gathers and coordinates pre-read
and other pertinent documents for meeting attendees.
● May serve on special projects, committees, or act as manager or department representative.
● Opens, distributes, reads/handles mail and emails as requested or required.
● Manage and book all executive travel as well as communicating those arrangements with a
high level of detail and follow through.
● Create reports, presentations, memo/communications and/or type up meeting notes.
● Proofread various financial documents, presentations and communications.
● Maintain project plans and project documentation.
● Conduct basic research drawing from various data and information sources
● Assist with organizing large meetings and event planning.
What Exactly Are We Looking For?
● Associate’s degree in a business related field with at least 4 years of experience in corporate
administration or High School degree with at least 6 years of experience in corporate
● Technical skills must include proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google applications
● Ability to grasp projects and assignments at the time of initial request, take responsibility for
developing the method and process of completing projects and keeping Manager abreast of
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively develop
and maintain work relationships with all levels of personnel
● Demonstrated proficiency with productivity software in use at Brown-Forman (including:
Google Apps, Microsoft Office applications, relevant corporate transaction processing
systems); aptitude to grasp and learn software applications quickly.
● Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information and documents appropriately.
What Sets You Apart:
● Bachelor's Degree in a business related field with at least 3 years experience in corporate
Global Job Level:P5
Number of Openings Available:1