Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
Meaningful Work From Day One:
This position provides overall project, communications, budget management and general administrative support to the: Managing Director, Jack Daniel’s Brands; Global Managing Director, RTD New Business Development;; Global RTD team and the Global Jack Daniel’s Brand Team. The Global RTD team is rapidly “ramping up” for the launch of Jack Daniel’s & Coca-Cola (Project “Falcon”), one of the most significant value creating portfolio initiatives in Brown-Forman’s history. This initiative involves an extensive array of work including development of the product, planning for the supply of product, developing marketing and selling assets and tools, and helping to plan and coordinate a market roll out plan across a wide array of countries. In addition to supporting Falcon, this position will provide support as needed on Part Time Rangers and other strategic RTD projects.
What You Can Expect:
Executive Administrative Support for Managing Director Jack Daniel’s; Global Managing Director RTD New Bus Dev; Global RTD marketing team and the Global Jack Daniel’s leadership team:
● Meeting scheduling, planning, coordination
● Travel planning and support
● Establish rapport with TCCC Emerging Brands Executive Admin and help coordinate joint meetings, respective office visits and offsites as needed
Lead the team’s communications and collaboration:
● Lead in the set up and attend team meetings, coordinating agenda, logistics, meeting notes and follow up items
● Provide ideas for continuous improvement in communication and collaboration within the team and with stakeholders
● Connect and collaborate with the JD Brand Team Chief of Staff on internal communications, ensuring a holistic perspective, leveraging efficiencies and avoiding duplication
● Lead and own the development and ongoing publication of a Falcon internal communications newsletter and communications hub (“Falcon News” and “Falcon Channel”)
Budget Management and Analytical Support:
● SG&A Budget Management/Tracking for the team
● Expense Report processing and management on a more limited scale; support Jack Daniel’s leadership team members on expenses
● Brand Expense Budget Management including Invoice processing and tracking
● Conduct basic analytic projects for the team such as IWSR analyses, brand KPI analyses, industry & competitor trends and activity analyses, mining existing Insights reports, Google Trends and topical google search projects.
● Assist with high profile Presentation development (eg Board, ELT presentations, stakeholder update presentations etc.)
● Lead/assist with stakeholder engagement and recognition (eg similar to the recent recognition breakfast and award ceremony)
● Assist team members on marketing projects as needed (eg: as part of packaging development process, legal approvals, ERG involvement, for example, in reviewing brand creative)
We Are Looking For People Who:
● Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance or accounting with 2+ years related work experience; or Associates degree in marketing, finance or accounting with 5+ years work-related experience; or equivalent education/experience combination.
● Positive/can-do attitude focused on the support of the wider team.
● Ability to work proactively and independently. Ability to organize/complete multiple projects with limited direction; and perform work with accuracy and attention to detail
● Very strong planning and organization skills and able to work in a high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
● Excellent skills to exercise initiative, good judgment, discretion and maturity in response to requests for data, issues resolutions and the ability to handle confidential information and documents.
● Demonstrated proficiency at an intermediate level using software such as Microsoft Office (including Powerpoint, Excel, and Word), Google Suite tools, Adobe, and Smartsheets. Ability and willingness to learn additional software packages as required.
● Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and to develop and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel which include internal and external clients.
● Demonstrated written communication and presentation development skills. Must be able to compose written communications both independently and form rough drafts and assist in the development of high caliber presentations.
● Able to conduct basic analytics using IWSR and ability to do, or quickly learn, online and BF Insights database mining.
● Ability and willingness to travel on occasion, including overnight and weekends (~10%)
● Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and courtesy in performing duties and communicating with the team, field personnel, agencies, and external communications.
● Efficiently handle confidential documents and information.
● Effective knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn Brown-Forman systems (Concur, Coupa, workfront, Bar+)
What Makes You Unique:
● Spirits or FMCG experience
● Brown-Forman experience (FT or PT/Internship)
Global Job Level:P4
Number of Openings Available:1