Temporary Supply Chain Business Process Specialist
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.Supports the BF SCI Business Processes and Technical Process and Infrastructure Management (TPIM) teams' data analysis, product development, product specifications, process improvement and metrics activities to support the manufacture and sales of BFB spirits & wine brands.
Supports Business Processes by assisting in the development of product/market mandatory labeling requirements, SKU Rationalization Process, special projects, and metrics.
Brown-Forman offers benefits to all employees hired through Reserve Power. Benefits available include 401K with a 5% match, health insurance after 60 days of employment, $50 product promotion each year for employees over the age of 21, and access to our Employee Assistance Program. In addition, we offer access to the Brown-Forman Employees Credit Union and the Brown-Forman Fitness Center. Hours will be Monday - Friday during business hours, typically 8:30am - 5:00pm. This role is office / hybrid and assignment is for approximately 6 months.
What You Can Expect
- Supports activities for required changes to labels, cartons, or other packaging supplies as needed in the marketplace adhering to local government mandatory regulations.
- Completes analysis of market portfolio, material inventory and historical performance of each material for transition recommendations.
- Responsible for analysis to support the Business Processes team in providing Bill of Material direction to Product Engineers.
- Completes analysis of information used by the Business Processes team to manage Special Projects.
- Participate on Process Improvement teams and assist Special Projects as directed.
- Provide Metrics on key Business Processes and TPIM activities as directed.
We Are Looking For People Who
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain related technical field with 0 - 2 years supply chain related or related technical experience; or an associate degree and two plus years supply chain experience with knowledge of customer service, materials planning, production and packaging development; or five years equivalent education/supply chain related experience combination.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, and mathematical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently yet performs effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and leadership abilities, including the proven ability to interact productively with key stakeholders across multiple management levels.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to respond timely and effectively to multiple inquiries from a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work & communicate with diverse International people/groups, understand and appreciate the diverse differences.
- Ability to adapt processes to changes and support continuous improvement opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- Experience operating PC and operating software such as Windows, Google Sheet and Google Document.
What You Can Add to the Team
- Experience: Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven knowledge of the production process and multi-plant logistic operations involving high level shipping activities plus the corresponding knowledge of customer service related activities.
- Experience operating SAP software.
Global Job Level:
Number of Openings Available:1