Market Manager On-Premise - Nashville
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
What You Can Expect:
● Lead the On Premise channel to understand, develop and implement key customer initiatives.
● Lead appropriate programming across on premise channel, allocating resources appropriately
● Establish positive customer rapport at all levels in all assigned accounts.
● Brand responsibility includes the entire B-F portfolio.
● Champion the on-premise effort to win at the point of purchase, specifically, the Nashville market.
Collaborate with region teams to ensure superior distributor execution of brand initiatives.
Planning & Analysis
● Manage budget responsibilities
● Lead On Premise team to coordinate appropriate dialog on local market feedback for specific brand plans – agree on objectives and priorities
● Coordinate communications of adjustments to plan based on performance and success in the market
Distributor & Agency Management
● Serve as primary contact with 6 Independent Distributor On Premise Managers
● Lead, coach and develop a Team of a Hive Activation Managers, 2 Greenhouse Brand Ambassadors
● Develop and/or ensures proper activation of all programs for the on-premise
● Lead development and oversight of execution for On-Premise pull programming, and all branded initiatives
● Responsible for the implementation and execution of B-F business plan with on premise team, and holds them accountable for results
● Manages third party promotion agencies for on-premise (Greenhouse and Hive). Ensures agency team is aligned against B-F business and brand plans
● Serve as the key point of contact with key on-premise account groups, covering the entire Brown Forman portfolio of brands
What Exactly Are We Looking For?
● Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years sales experience (Beverage Alcohol Industry preferred), or, in lieu of degree, at least 5 years sales experience (Beverage Alcohol Industry preferred)
● Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with distributor, accounts and all internal stakeholders.
● Demonstrated strong coaching and sales training skills
● Demonstrated knowledge of on-premise business and three-tier distribution system
● Team player: Able to put the needs of the overall Brown-Forman business above the specific needs of the territory or team. Seeks out opportunities to collaborate with leaders in other channels and territories. Keeps relevant parties informed of activity and seeks similar behavior from the area team.
● Literate with spreadsheet programs (such as Excel & Google), word processing programs (such as Word), presentation programs (such as PowerPoint) and communication programs (such as G-Mail).
● Must have valid state driver’s license.
● Physical ability to lift 60 pounds.
Global Job Level:P6
Number of Openings Available:1