Global Vendor MDM Analyst - US (Remote Work Opportunity)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Indianapolis, Indiana, Louisville, Kentucky, Nashville, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
Meaningful Work From Day One:
Global MDM Analyst-US is responsible for updating and maintaining master data in relation to the SAP components of vendor and customer data. The MDM Analyst ensures the accuracy of information entered into the system and tests new features of the system as they are implemented to verify accuracy of function-specific procedures
The Global MDM Analyst will be responsible for understanding end-to-end vendor and customer master data processes and flows and uses knowledge to design and help monitor through master data management solution tools. MDM Analyst will also provide business process, system support and data quality governance for master data through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders.
What You Can Expect:
● Helps develop and implement the use of global standard automated workflows to regulate the change, creation, extension and extinction process for vendor and customer master data.
● Serves in oversight/gatekeeper capacity for review of US (primarily) master data requests ensuring complete standardization so that only approved and accurate data is updated and maintained.
● Conducts testing and system validation to troubleshoot issues related to master data management and systems.
● Helps identify and implement process improvements and automation in relation to vendor and customer master data processes.
● Actively reviews standardized and complete vendor and customer master data pertaining to Route To Consumer market initiatives.
● Recommends ways to strengthen data integrity, quality, and availability across the enterprise
● Provides training and support on master data processes to local market users
● Maintains professional and effective communication with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
● Ensures appropriate documentation for all key data processes and local country requirements.
● Periodically audits and cleans up vendor, customer, and GL master data to ensure information is current, complete and accurate across functions and divisions
● Proactively ensures master data components meet evolving business and local country requirements.
We Are Looking For People Who:
● Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or a related area
● Experience: 1+ years of business experience (inclusive of internships) with a financial/accounting focus
● Superior attention to detail with top-notch accuracy
● Self-motivated to work independently and manage multiple projects within deadlines
● 1+ years’ experience with related enterprise tools, i.e. Coupa, Concur, Workday, Salesforce, and/or Google
● Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
What Makes You Unique:
● Proficiency in additional languages
● Experience in Master Data based roles and tools
● Strong Experience SAP/ERP or similar enterprise software packages
Nothing Better in the Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. We are dedicated to creating a responsible drinking culture, providing a safe, inclusive, and engaging workplace, protecting the environment, and making a positive contribution to our communities.
Locations considered for this opening:
B-F Headquarters office in Louisville, KY
B-F Regional office in Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX
Locations in Eastern and Central time zones for a remote work from home set-up
This position is posted with multiple locations, you only need to apply to one of the postings to be considered for all locations and/or the remote work option.
B-F can employ a remote worker in the majority of the states in the US, however if you are located in one of the following states, relocation would be required. VT, RI ,CT ,NJ ,DE ,WI ,MN, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, LA, MS, NM, AZ, UT, OR, AK, HI
Global Job Level:P4
Number of Openings Available:1