Manager IT Client Services - Americas
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
Meaningful Work From Day One:
Global procurement and deskside support functions in the United States, Canada, and South America. Responsible for development of group performance measurements.
Participates in coordination of all major moves to ensure appropriate support.
May routinely interface with vendors to identify, purchase, and implement hardware and software.
Reviews all purchase orders for computer equipment for adherence to standards.
May function as a lead resource, assign work, evaluate progress, certify quality, and evaluate the work of PC analysts, help desk analysts, and others.
What Your Can Expect:
- Manages United States based IT Technology Specialists (5), and the Associate Software Delivery Specialist (1)
- Manages South America IT Technology Specialists (4). 3 in Mexico, 1 in Brazil
- Manages IT Operations support for Canada
- Manages relationships between internal customers and external service providers.
- Manages mobility spend and accounting
- Manages the daily operations of customer fulfillment.
Process and Governance
- Drives continuous improvement of problem processes and systems.
- Monitors and reports monthly on mobile device usage and accounting.
- Develops and implements new operating procedures.
- Determines work procedures and priorities, recruits, and provides input for expense budget.
- Assists in creation of long-term strategies for growth and maintenance of functional area.
- Develops status reports.
- Solves, or assists help desk and desktop representatives in solving, non-routine or complex software, hardware, and procedure problems.
- Participates in coordination of all major moves to ensure appropriate and timely support.
- Reviews all purchase orders for computer equipment to ensure that the equipment meets support standards.
- Responsible for proper disposition of retired equipment.
- Demonstrates the ability to self-sustain and improve personal knowledge base through attending classes, self-study, on the job training, etc
We Are Looking For People Who:
- Education: High School/GED/Secondary School;
- Experience: 6+ years Help Desk experience, 1 years Supervisory experience
- General understanding of network security issues
- Strong oral and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to travel between countries to assist reporting staff
Preferred Experience & Education:
College degree or equivalent
Global Job Level:L2
Number of Openings Available:1