Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Job Type: Full time
CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.
- Works safely and effectively with all plant electrical circuits including 480V, 277V, 120V and 24V systems
- Installs, programs, and troubleshoots AC Drives as well as Servo Drives
- Installs, programs and troubleshoots Allen Bradley family of programmable controllers with primary emphasis on the Control-Logix platform
- Experience with a laptop computer
- Experience with Krones Labelers and Fillers, KHS Fillers and Drop Packers a plus
- Technical training and 5 years of experience in industrial setting or the equivalent.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for both relay logic & PLC controls.
- Basic electrical skills covering 480v 3ph system, transformers, AC & DC drives, power supplies, etc.
- Ability and willingness to work across multiple shifts and overtime as needed.
- Must possess ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening, background check, physical abilities, technical aptitude and other testing as required.
Global Job Level:ci
Number of Openings Available:1