Enterprise Client Partner
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Group
At Canva, we've developed our own sales methodology leveraging our product and creativity to drive value in organisations that are already engaged with our product. The core focus of our team is to prove the power of Canva within recognizable global brands and Enterprise customers. We help our customers realize more value with Canva by educating, enabling and empowering them to be their most creative self.
In short, we want to bring as much value to our partnership with our customers as possible.
Our rapid growth (100+ million monthly active users and growing) means we don’t have all the answers - and we’re hoping you’ll think that’s all part of the fun of it. Our business is growing quickly so every interaction is a chance for you to learn valuable insights about our markets. Of course with growth comes some ambiguity, but if you’re curious and open to change then you’ll thrive in Sales and Success.
About the Role
Our Client Partners are with the customer every step of the way. Our customers win by getting a more personalized and relevant experience that enables them to get to value outcomes faster.
This is your chance to partner with customers to explore how our globally adored product can unlock their potential - in ways they might never have considered. You’ll connect with them to deeply understand their business goals and how Canva can help them solve their challenges.
We also use Canva to sell Canva. Our teams are creative and use various ways to showcase our incredible product through the customer journey. We want someone who loves our product and knows how to sell creative solutions to customers.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages to truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you
- Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
You’ve got this!