Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Corporate Communications Manager
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the PR & Comms. Group at Canva
It’s never been more important to carefully build and manage a brand’s reputation, and Canva’s Corporate Communications is the lynchpin in driving this effort for the company. It is a critical function built to strengthen our brand identity and consistently reinforce our ethos through exceptional media and social strategies, built to drive business outcomes. Our mission is to position Canva as a massively innovative brand across many sectors by amplifying our stories, and safeguarding our reputation, all while growing our visibility and brand love on a global scale.
About the role
Canva’s innovation story is core to our broader corporate position. This role offers you the opportunity to consistently drive visibility with influential audiences in the technology industry. From product journalists to industry events leaders, tech influencers/tastemakers, and much more, this role exists to build strategies that keep Canva top of mind in this universe.
This is a role that will be the technology industry pulse for Canva, and will require an enthusiastic pro who is:
- A natural storyteller who can make complicated tech accessible to anyone and everyone.
- Constantly aware of industry trends; first to know and share big industry news.
- Understand the tech universe and the players; strives to find a pathway for opportunities through this deep understanding.
- A constant learner with a penchant for knowing the future of technology and the innovations that fuel it.
What you’ll do
Being a Force for good. One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression is key to building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future
- Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.