Product Manager - Cloud Platform
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Cloud Platform group. Your mission will be to strengthen our cloud platform as a competitive advantage in our product strategy. You will also drive the evolution of the next generation of our cloud architecture, as we expand to new markets and larger customers. You will grow Meraki’s cloud capabilities in collaboration with multiple cloud engineering teams and Meraki product teams across the company (network security appliances, wireless APs, intelligent video cameras, and more!).
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will own the charge to continue the evolution. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to help ensure that we have the most advanced and secure cloud platform in the industry. You will work closely with the executive team to establish a winning strategy, and interface with our exceptional sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market adoption and rapid growth.
You will have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing connected hardware companies in the world, reach a global customer base, and work at the leading edge of cloud-connected hardware.
Every single day is truly unlike the one before. Your penchant for approaching problems with creative solutions, passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of an inspiring team are the tools you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Manager.
- Define the strategy and market positioning for our next-generation cloud architecture in collaboration with engineering and marketing teams
- Work with our talented engineering teams on the direction of our cloud architecture to best handle the scale, performance, and reliability that our customers trust
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements to expand our products to new markets
- Define product strategy, roadmap, positioning, and pricing
- Assist and train our rapidly growing sales team
- Define and drive discrete components of a cross-product unification strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing, and product
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management role
- 3+ years of experience in cloud technologies and software development
- Excellent communication skills and can articulate a compelling vision
- Have worked cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- Bachelors in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability and willingness to make an impact
Why Cisco Meraki?
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change how the world works, lives, plays, and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple-haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki!
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.