Technical Marketing Engineer - MR Wireless
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an upbeat, self-motivated and highly driven Technical Marketing Engineer to drive product management activities for the very successful MR (Wireless) product line!
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will support the charge to continue driving this change. You will collaborate with forward-thinking Product Managers, engineers and customers to help ensure that we make the best product with consistently new and improved features.
As a critical member of the product team, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate and present the Wireless products and technologies to sales teams, customers and partners at internal and external events, conferences, EBCs, etc.
- Build documents and presentations with technical details for the products and technologies
- Provide technical mentorship and support to internal Support and Escalation teams and drive customer interactions
- Provide excellent pre-sales support through technical designs / POCs
- Work closely with engineering teams to provide product requirements and feedbacks on product feature implementations
- Serve as the go-to authority and key technical advisor for the product
- Work with engineering teams running beta and pilot programs
- Work with ecosystem partners to validate inter-operation and successful solution development
- Degree in CS, EE, or a related technical field
- 5-7 years of work experience with wireless technologies/ wireless certifications highly desirable
- Experience in technical support, product testing, pre-sales engineering, or QA, is preferred
- Passion for learning about wireless networking, cloud, and emerging ground-breaking technologies
- You are curious and always take initiative to analyze and identify problems
- You are an astute troubleshooter with a clear understanding of your product
- You consistently and optimally execute on projects with minimal supervision
- Most importantly you put your team ahead of yourself and believe in winning together
Why Cisco Meraki?
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.