Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest-growing cloud-managed team in the world, our product and technology architecture is changing the landscape of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
As our new Strategy Associate, will own various high-impact projects across the organization. You will evaluate various buying programs to help accelerate growth and share your ideas across the organization. You will support the incubation and acceleration of these programs. You’ll also manage Meraki’s largest sales analytics tool, working to continuously evolve the platform, engage sellers, and track success. These projects will give you opportunities to interact with our senior leadership teams and drive positive impact for the business.
What You Will Do:
Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Strategy Associate to join our Strategy Team in San Francisco or remotely! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to support business decision-making
- Define key metrics, design dashboards to track business performance, and monitor / present results
- Partner with Data Science & Data Infrastructure teams to provide mentorship on Cisco data integration efforts
- Run stakeholder interviews to understand pain points and opportunities in analytical tools
- Manage design and consulting teams to implement technical solutions and user design into analytical tools
Who You Are:
You have a strong strategic and analytical approach to problem solving, with a passion for go to market strategy. Robust relationship building skills help you navigate a variety of stakeholders and allow you to drive projects to completion. A senior executive presence help drives your influence across the organization. Furthermore, you will serve as a leader with vision for your buying programs, proactively providing recommendations and helping streamline the various tactical actions associated with early program growth.
- 4-6 years of experience in consulting, or equivalent experience and skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and understanding of strategic frameworks & concepts
- Outstanding communication & relationship-building skills
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously to structure & solve strategic problems
- A standing track record leading sophisticated and cross-functional critical initiatives
- Interest in and ability to understand networking and cloud technologies
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Foundational understanding of financial concepts like gross margin & COGS
- Experience working cross-functionally within an organization
- MBA or Graduate Degree in Management
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.