Marketo Solutions Architect - REMOTE
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
The Marketo Solutions Architect is a hands-on marketing technology expert, responsible for delivering complex cloud-based solutions using our Marketing & Salesforce infrastructure to optimize our Marketing operations and reporting! In this role, you will architect and lead marketing technology engagements aligned to objectives of the business and provide best practice guidance to our marketing operations team and agency. The Solutions architect will work as a Marketo technical subject matter expert, having had the breadth and depth of experience to not only develop amazing tactical solutions, and to implement that solution in the Martech stack. The Solutions Architect will work alongside our Marketing Operations team to consult on best practices and optimizations. The ideal candidate possesses a keen eye for detail, has a customer-focused mentality, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment! In addition, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner and able to work independently. This role will report to the Head of Marketing Analytics and Planning.
What you'll do
- Provide technical leadership for the development of complex Marketo solutions and play a vital role in architecting our Marketo infrastructure.
- Guide and advise on Marketo features, functionality and additional integrations needed to accomplish a desired outcome.
- Keep up to date on Marketo functionality and make recommendations regarding potential usage and optimizations for our team.
- Drive the continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings
- Work alongside the Marketing Marketo Manager as it pertains to launchpoint connections, webhooks, and other tools integrated into Marketo
- Work with Adobe Support to resolve issues when they arise.
- Help to maintain and ensure the Marketo platform is both stable and scalable for future Marketing needs.
- Work alongside the Systems & Strategy Manager to streamline cross-departmental processes and operations that impact Marketo.
- Identify incremental improvement opportunities that support/drive key business value drivers
- An ability to think strategically, yet have the ability and experience to execute at a tactical level
- Problem-solving skills and a willingness continually seek new solutions, technology, and processes
Who you are
- Five or more years ‘best practices’ experience in a consulting or marketing operations capacity, preferably in a B2B environment
- Three (3) or more years using Marketo in an advanced/admin capacity (Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Lead Nurturing, Data Normalization, 3rd Party Integrations)
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce.com and how it pertains to marketing data
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to encourage confidence and trust by explaining complex subjects to many different audiences, in many different ways: Marketing, Sales, IT, Executives
- Knowledge of lead nurturing, lead scoring and sales/marketing organization alignment principles. We want you to have lived it
- An ability to conduct detailed training sessions in Marketo
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously in a remote capacity
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and scenarios daily
- Visio, Access, Excel, Power Point, Snowflake, Tableau
- Firm grasp of relational databases
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Marketo Certified Solutions Architect
- Salesforce Administrator
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.