Technical Marketing Engineer - MR Large Campus - Wireless
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an upbeat, self-motivated and highly driven Technical Marketing Engineer to drive product management activities for the very successful MR (Wireless) product line!
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will support the charge to continue driving this change. You will collaborate with Product Managers, engineers and customers to help ensure that we make the best product with consistently new and improved features.
As a critical member of the product team, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engage with Customer Projects, drive customer success through Meraki Wireless Network, technical representative of MR Product to field sales, customers, partner and support team.
- work closely with engineering and product management to provide product requirements and feedbacks on product feature implementations
- Build documents and presentations with technical details for the products, solutions and technologies
- We partner with Product Marketing teams and help defining solutions advantages and customer benefits, amplify and promote Cisco Meraki Wireless
- Demonstrate and present the Wireless products and technologies to sales teams, customers and partners at internal and external events, conferences, EBCs, etc.
- Provide excellent pre-sales consultation through technical design validation / Customer POCs
- Serve as the go-to authority and key technical advisor for the product, solution and technologies
- Work with engineering teams running customer beta and pilot programs
- Work with ecosystem partners to validate inter-operation and successful solution development
- Degree in CS, EE, or a related technical field
- Proficient in TCP/IP, Routing and Switching and Wireless.
- IPsec, VPN, Network Security, AAA and Policy-based networking
- Design Large Enterprise Wireless Networking as architect
- Large Campus Network Operations and Troubleshooting Experiences
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, ability to coordinate & drive programs across multi-functional team
- At least 5-7 Years of WAN, LAN, WLAN and Campus networking experience
- CCIE, CWNP, CWNE or similar industry certification.
- Most importantly you put your team ahead of yourself and believe in winning together
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.