Product Manager - Core Product
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive core product initiatives across the Cisco Meraki networking and security portfolio. In this role, you will partner with other teams across the Product Management and Engineering organizations to deliver the best possible experience for capabilities that span across multiple products.
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will own the charge to continue the evolution. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to ensure that we continue to deliver the best network management experience in the industry. You will work closely with senior leadership to establish a winning strategy, and collaborate with our outstanding sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market-adoption and rapid growth.
You will have a significant impact on one of the fastest growing connected hardware portfolios in the world, reach a global customer base, and work on groundbreaking cloud-connected technologies.
Your penchant for approaching problems with creative solutions, a real passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of an inspiring team are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Manager.
- Define the strategy for features that span across multiple Cisco Meraki products, including firmware management, logging, cloud connectivity, and more
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements
- Work with our engineering teams to build the right software capabilities to address those use cases
- Define strategy and roadmap for critical product capabilities
- Help enable and educate our sales team
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management role, preferably with IT products
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and can articulate a compelling product vision
- Have worked cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- A strong design aesthetic and a passion for building outstanding user experiences
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability and willingness to make an impact
Why Cisco Meraki?
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You’ve got this!