Senior Growth Marketing Manager (Dev Tools)
Location: Remote, Oregon
Job Type: Full time
ConsenSys is the software engineering leader in the blockchain space. Our full-stack products empower developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to access and build on Ethereum.
Consensys' products are all clear market leaders in their respective markets: MetaMask, Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, and Diligence. They power the vast majority of the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem and several other decentralized protocols and are poised to grow by orders of magnitude in the coming years.
About the role
We’re looking for a skilled creative, data-driven senior growth marketing professional to manage our developer tooling products (Infura, Truffle, Diligence) The senior growth manager will manage and own all KPIs around acquisition, customer product usage, retention and churn. Backgrounds from agency side, SaaS and subscription could find this role of particular interest.
What You’ll Do:
Develop and execute the short-term and long-term growth strategy, focusing predominantly on acquiring high-quality B2B leads to fuel the sales funnel
- Manage and scale media spend across channels while actively optimizing towards meeting revenue and profitability goals (lowering CAC, Churn and increasing LTV)
- Coordinate and partner with any of our agencies, vendors and ad platform representatives day-to-day to ensure proper campaign setup, execution, and optimization.
- Data-driven approach in determining channel performance and optimization with a holistic approach taking into account both platform-side performance metrics and post-click onsite metrics and variables.
- Work closely with the analytics team to develop real-time performance marketing reports that inform reactive and proactive decision making.
- Collaborate with design and creative teams to deliver a best-in-class and consistent top-quality execution for the channels.
- Identify key areas for improvement in digital assets (website, landing page, automation flows et al) and coordinate the key figures to do the interventions
- Proactively identify growth hacks and areas of opportunity to supercharge the channel growth.
- Minimum 7 years experience in digital / performance marketing for client-side or agency
- You have a track record of developing growth strategies, especially on search, display and paid social and strong hands-on experience in paid media channels.
- Worked with million-dollar budgets and large scale campaign structures
- You possess excellent analytical thinking and skills to leverage data, metrics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Developer marketing background preferred
- Channel expertise (PPC/google, FB/IG, Twitter, Tiktok, Reddit etc)
- Comfortable with Martech tools to effectively derive and share insights (GA, GTM, GSC HubSpot, Salesforce, HotJar, Segment, Mixpanel etc)
- Test and learn mindset
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get things done in all aspects of the business (When needed)
Bonus Points for:
- A passion for blockchain technology and the Ethereum Ecosystem
- Experience at SaaS startup
- Outstanding writing skills
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans, and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of USD$ [95,000-170,000]