Sales Development Representative
Location: Katy, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Remote, Global, Sales, Full Time
At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of MetaMask, Infura, Truffle, Quorum, Codefi, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About Infura Sales
Infura Sales will have the goal to drive repeatable sales for Infura (including upcoming features like NFT APIs, DeFi APIs).
What you’ll do
At ConsenSys, as a Sales Development Representative, you will be driving adoption in the entire blockchain industry by helping developers and companies accelerate their development on Infura. You will be responsible for prospecting and engaging with the most exciting Web3, Web2 and Enterprise initiatives.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and our Product Teams to develop and lead inbound and outbound campaigns, right through to creating qualified opportunities
- Develop strong product knowledge of our developer products and Infura in particular, as well as know how to troubleshoot infrastructure issues (we have plenty of resources to help you)
- Educate companies about blockchain, NFTs, Metaverse, Defi and how they can use Infura for their success
- Contact, prospect, qualify potential clients and set qualified introductory meetings for our Sales Teams
- Own lead acquisition responsibility at events for ConsenSys
- Capture all leads and activity and report using our CRM to ensure you meet our high standard of CRM hygiene
- Provide structured customer feedback to the product and engineering teams to inform product development
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Passionate about blockchain technology and Web3
- 2-3+ years of solid inbound and outbound sales with SaaS, IaaS or PaaS offerings
- Strong outbound lead generation and prospecting skills
- A technical or educational background in engineering or computer science
- English speaking. Mandarin, French or Spanish a plus
- A self-starter with a track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- Outstanding communication skills including both phone and written communication
- Proven time management skills and ability to work either independently or through coaching
- Great analytical skills and data mining, including experience with rich profiling tools
- Willingness to travel
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).