Location: Remote, Oregon
Job Type: Full time
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at ConsenSys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who has a great eye for detail, is organized, loves all things data and is goal-orientated. Experience working can work in a fast-paced environment is key, along with the ability to juggle and execute multiple projects at once.
What you’ll do
- Own marketing analytics and reporting, taking responsibility to build out capabilities significantly from our current setup
- Improve intelligence of marketing automation and customer personalization by bringing together customer data and insights with information on customer product usage, other engagement data and much more
- Manage attribution and engagement reporting using tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce Sales Cloud and more
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and maintain processes and workflows that improve customer experience and help maximize revenue opportunities.
- Technical management, maintenance and development of Hubspot and the MarTech stack
- Creation and maintenance of collective data dashboards, graphs and visualization using Martech Stack
- Provide marketing and business leadership with key performance data - revenue, reach, RoI and more
- Executing marketing campaigns for ConsenSys brand and product entities
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Practical knowledge of analytical tools used to optimize online activities, including HotJar, Google: Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Data Studio, Mixpanel etc)
- Ability to assist marketing verticals on the performance of online properties, including visits, clicks, conversions, retention, churn and more
- Highly numerical, research and analytical skills
- Advanced in Excel / Google sheets formula knowledge. (pivots, functions: vlookup, countifs, sumifs etc)
- Analyzing data and making strategic recommendations to the internal team
- +3 years experience of working in marketing operations, in business or revenue operations with a marketing focus, or in a marketing team, ideally at a start-up or scale-up
- Be a proficient communicator, comfortable interacting and engaging throughout the organization
- Be naturally driven and work to high standards while being pragmatic and delivery focused
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, mathematics, statistics or related field
- Detail-oriented but always cognizant of the bigger picture and the business strategy
Bonus Points for:
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum Ecosystem
- Experience working for a blockchain or cryptocurrency organization
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $81,000-115,000.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).