Product Manager III
Location: Austin, Texas, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Are you a product leader who wants to make a significant impact? Do you want to work in a dynamic, high-energy team that is changing the face of online travel? Are you passionate about helping people experience the world? Our purpose at Expedia Group is to bring the world within reach. As the Identity team for Expedia Group, the world’s largest online travel platform, we are at the heart of doing just that.
Our team’s mission is to increase efficiency and improve performance by enabling Identity capabilities across all Expedia Group divisions. Our products are powering the future of travel – one that is more personal and connected.
We believe that Identity is a powerful enabler for every product and service within Expedia Group. We are venturing on an exciting journey to build an Expedia Group Identity platform with the aim to remove any friction for our customers, to make every interaction a better one, and to make the adoption of Identity features efficient for many Expedia Group brands. We are looking for a Sr Product Manager to lead us on this journey.
What you will do:
- Drive the strategy and design core capabilities for the Identity platform for Expedia Group working with our supplier experience teams and Partners to ensure access to the Expedia platform.
- Be a product champion for the customer and evangelize the Identity vision effectively to partners across Expedia Group
- Be the owner of mission critical Expedia group level Identity services
- Deliver exceptional experiences working closely with engineering and experience design teams
- Use data, research, and judgement to craft our strategy. Define and prioritize clear roadmaps
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify gaps and opportunities that will further inform the roadmap for our Identity platform
- Collaborate with development teams to evaluate technical options. Work closely with business and technology teams to prioritize and schedule enhancements, new features and fixes
- Partner with analytics and drive product data analysis approaches and establish performance measurements
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably with Identity and Access Management experience
- Empathize with customers and have a high level of initiative and desire to create an exceptional experience for our travelers and partners
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and a strong customer focus
- You can lead through ambiguity
- You are adept at using data for decision making
- Ability to think and perform both strategically and tactically to define goals and execute effectively
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); plus an ability to communicate clearly and concisely with executives across Expedia Group
- Ability to work across teams to drive execution against deadlines
- Previous experience delivering Identity products enabling authentication, authorization and account security capabilities is preferred
- Experience with online travel preferred
- MBA preferred
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, ExpediaCruises™.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.