Program Manager - Enterprise and Finance Initiatives
Location: Austin, Texas, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
The Enterprise & Finance Initiatives (EFI) Team is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager to join the team. The EFI Team at Expedia Group supports the entire enterprise by enabling Member Teams (Finance, Finance Tech, and Controllership) to align resources and schedules support EG’s strategic goals. The EFI team’s primary objective is to simplify and streamline the process of resource allocation and schedule commitment from shared-service Member Teams. We also support EG initiatives throughout the project lifecycle and communicate a comprehensive view of the schedule and health of all EFI initiatives to Finance leadership and others.
In this position, you will:
- Partner with program/project teams across EG and partner with stakeholders to drive identified initiatives that are likely to impact Finance and other shared service teams (EFI Member Teams)
- Assist project teams with MVP, obtaining necessary approvals and support prioritization exercise from key
- Support project teams’ preparation for impact assessment by EFI Member Teams
- Effectively manage trade-offs between business needs and EFI Member Team needs
- Act as a single point of engagement for multiple project teams and EFI Member Teams
- Manage resolution of urgent issues while communicating changes to business stakeholders
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair EG teams’ ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Continuously improve the EFI Process
- Manage special projects, as needed
Who you are:
- 8+ years of experience in finance program management
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success as a facilitator and relationship builder
- Collaborative in nature and comfortable building and maintaining relationships with internal customers at all levels
- Outstanding influencing skills, including experience working within a large matrixed organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience driving standardization efforts and continuous process improvement
- Experience working cross-functionally to identify and resolve issues
- Ability to run multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and sophisticated environment
- Strong eye for business
- Technical skills include Jira, Confluence, Slack, PowerPoint. Tableau experience is a plus!
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.