Operations Program Manager (OPM) Passport Operations
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Who You Are:
You have a dynamic background in business and operations. You have worked in or been the manager of a variety of functions. You thrive in simplifying complexity and understand the importance of "just enough process". You collaborate well with other teams and can drive a project to completion. You are creative and customer focused, with strong project planning and execution skills. You have experience with tools, systems, technology, and services. You know and appreciate the difference between major business functions and roles. You are experienced working across many groups, organizations, and locations. You build bridges and remove barriers. You have a learning personality that wants to share knowledge and new ideas, from inside and outside Expedia, to make Media Solutions better.
- 4+ years operations experience, with 2+ years in ad operations
- 5+ years’ experience working in a global, multicultural organization
- Preferred experience working in 5 of the following 7 areas: learning and development, reporting, content management, tools and systems management, process management, vendor management and procurement, and change and project management.
- Bachelors degree, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to carefully handle expectations across constituencies.
- Strong knowledge of Expedia, Media Solutions ad products and processes.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving team environment
- A love of meeting – and beating – deadlines
- High attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks without supervision
- Positive relationships and cross-functional coordination are keys to your success
- An attitude of continuous improvement and inclusivity
What You'll Do:
Evaluate current operations capabilities, identify the greatest areas of opportunities, and build a prioritized execution plan and roadmap with a focus on platforms (Display and Video 360 & Campaign Manager) and Products including programmatic advertising products with a focus on audience extension.
Capability areas include:
- Learning and Development:
- Build content and training to support PassportAds. Ensure information is up to date and accurately represents current process and standards.
- Work with learning professionals in the organization to evaluate and implement learning tools and solutions for operations.
- Focus on training for vendor teams to align with changes in tools and campaign workflow.
- Spearhead reporting and critical metric measurement, capabilities, and automation for owned products and platforms. Create a mechanism for tracking investments, efficiencies, and improvements.
- Tools/Systems Management:
- Lead efforts to understand tools and systems dependencies and craft processes for incident response as well as requirement tracking.
- Process Management:
- Build and execute an ongoing roadmap for delivery of improvements in the end-to-end processes across Passport Operations.
- Set timelines and manage expectations with all internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Change and Project Management:
- Implement light change and project management process for the team.
- Facilitate the identification of product, policy, and systems gaps and drive improvements to resolution with the necessary teams and partners.
- Subject Matter Expert:
- Primary point of contact for the Product team regarding Passport Operations, representing the requirements of the functional team and customers/clients. Understand the technology, processes, and standard methodologies for these products/platforms.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and technology trends and bring this knowledge back into the business to drive improvements and help craft operations strategy.
As part of the role, collaborate with your manager and other stakeholders to evaluate organizational needs based on the most pressing areas of focus for the group. Execute on the business plan for future investment.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.