Location: Austin, Texas, Chicago, Illinois, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Expedia Group is seeking a talented Service Asset and Configuration Management Citizen Developer to join our DPI Services (Delivery Platform & Infrastructure) – Reliability Engineering and Operations, Asset Integrity, Governance, and Management Team. Our team is responsible for managing the CMDB holding Assets and Configuration information platform for different Orgs and enabling many business processes. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology, change-driven, advanced level of digital skills, business need thinking, problem-solving, and out-of-the-box thinking to join our ranks.As a Service Asset and Configuration Management Citizen Developer, you will support the tools and methodologies needed to efficiently create effective and scalable applications using low-code and no-code technology. The role is to assist in the development of business-critical applications (eg. ServiceNow CMDB), freeing up IT departments to focus more of their energies on projects that demand technology
What will you do:
- Provide development support in the ServiceNow Platform
- Work with the product manager for MVPs, new enhancements & features
- Work with SACM leader, architect, and product manager on the CMDB roadmap, and prioritization
- Support SACM ServiceNow CMDB development, and enhancement initiatives in driving the business objectives faster rather than waiting for professional in-house / external developers to work through their backlog with high dependency
- Work with project managers and IT departments to establish the governance framework for quality & security
- Work with the technical architect for the CMDB platform initiatives
- Support on building the runbooks & automation
- Support in providing the technical development
Who you are:
- 5+ years of SACM experience, bachelor's degree;
- Experience in working as a citizen developer
- Understanding of IT Asset Management Lifecycle processes (including Hardware and Software)
- Understanding of Configuration Management processes, CMDB and its data models, etc
- Hands-on experience with ITSM tool(s), ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, CMDBs, and discovery tooling;
- Understanding of building an application starting from planning, data, Design and forming a Logic
- Good to have the understanding of communication tools like Slack
- Understanding of Actionable Insights is an added advantage
- Knowledge of change management / IMAC processes and policies
- Experience with using reporting tools to build complex reports;
- Experience with interpreting data models and querying SQL databases.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.