Senior Advertising Revenue Operations Analyst
Location: Miami, Florida, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Sr. Revenue Analyst, Media Solutions
Expedia Group Media Solutions is dedicated to building strong media partnerships with travel advertisers, enabling them to use Expedia's network of differentiated travel brands and global sites to reach travelers around the world. We have revolutionized the way brands reach and connect to online travel consumers, emerging as a leader in online advertising among travel and e-commerce brands. With a growing product portfolio offering a multitude of advertising and sponsorship solutions, our Media Solutions team has built a peerless marketing platform for advertising partners to reach 78 million worldwide unique visitors to Expedia Group sites each month.
Are you obsessed with maximizing revenue from an operational perspective? If you’re looking to join a results-oriented team at the forefront of contract review, & revenue and billing analysis for the global Media Solutions organization, Revenue Operations is laser-focused on growing advertising sales revenue across brands. We are looking for a candidate who wants to drive process improvement and change at scale and collaborate with teams essential to our business!
What you’ll do:
- Review advertising contracts and insertion orders to minimize business and financial risks, drive for a solution when faced with challenges, and provide support for any related documents.
- Complete day-to-day requests for Display and Performance products via a shared Salesforce queue to a high standard and timely manner
- Collaborate with impacted teams to resolve revenue related issues to ensure business objectives are met and revenue is maximized
- Provide operational support for our Display Advertising Platform and related Order Management System
- Perform revenue and billing review and reporting of advertising campaigns contracts and delivery to ensure accuracy and completion
- Resolve issues and complete administrative tasks in Salesforce, Oracle and Adobe Sign to support financial processes and compliance requirement
- Be the point of contact for elaborate external contracts, responsible for the process from end-to-end, including timely submission
- Drive continuous improvements, define processes for new products and business challenges, and adapt/drive new methodologies for the team and organization
- Complete tax certification to ensure compliance with tax regulations and ensuring validation tools are kept up to date with the latest changes
- Complete audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Lead small to medium size projects, and/or provide project support for additional initiatives, as needed.
- Build and maintain process documentation for operational efficiencies
- Lead onboarding of new team members
- Coach team members and foster continuous knowledge share within the team
Who you are:
You’ll fit this role if you have:
- Professional customer service skills, solutions mentality, desire to help through a positive approach and passion for the customer experience
- Developed analytical skills, detail oriented, ability to take ownership of the work assigned, proactive and deliver results timely, reliably, and correctly
- Dedication to data integrity
- Independently driven to learn new applications, technologies, and skills
- Ability to create basic process/framework and nurture the adoption of basic change
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, work independently and the ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Experience training/coaching peers in areas of moderate complexity
- This role requires a Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years previous experience in advertising, compliance and/or financial background
- English required (and for some positions a second language)
- Experience working with MS Office applications and intermediate Excel skills required
- 1+ years working in a global, multi-cultural organization
- Basic project management experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Ad Manager, Tableau and Oracle strongly preferred
- Experience in digital advertising, e-commerce, B2B marketing, and online travel preferred
- Familiarity with the digital advertising ecosystem, including IAB standards, pricing structures, and basic ad functionality is preferred.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.