Location: Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Are you a highly experienced administrative professional with a consistent track record of working in fast-paced, multidimensional environments? Expedia Group is looking for a high caliber Executive Assistant to provide support to Senior Leaders within the organization.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for making leaders and organizations better, through relationships, collaboration and keeping things running with great process. This position requires someone who is organized; has excellent communication skills; shows initiative, and drive; and the ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction.
What you'll do:
- Provide high quality administrative support to executive leaders and teams
- Balance detailed executive calendars - arranging meetings and appointments, as well as crafting complex domestic and international travel itineraries
- Process expense reports, control space/seating, maintain email distribution lists and manage agendas for staff meetings
- Orchestrate onsite and offsite event planning, meeting planning and other special projects assigned
- Drives time management for the executives by ensuring focus on strategic business initiatives
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Build and maintain good business relationships with executive level and counterpart administrative staff both internally as well as across the organizations we work closely with
Who you are:
- 3 to 5 years of experience of relevant work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Experience with expense reporting and travel management tools (Concur & Egencia preferred)
- Sound judgement and decision making
- Ability to multi-task and take requests from multiple individuals
- Work in assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgement is required to resolving problems and making routine recommendations
- Effective communicator, written and verbal
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.