Location: Springfield, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
The Expedia Partner Solutions Controllership team is seeking a Finance Analyst to supervise and report on the direct billing and cash settlement processes for Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), a growing and creative business.
You will report to the Finance Manager of EPS Controllership and closely partner with Account Management, Accounting, Corporate Accounts Payable/Receivable, Tax, Treasury and Technology teams. You will prepare contractual results supporting processes for strategic EPS partners and gain a deep understanding of the product and insight into the end to end business process.
This position is part of the EPS team, located in Springfield, MO, and is responsible for supporting the receivables and payables processes, partner requests, user acceptance testing, and improvement projects for EPS Points Loyalty partners. Responsibilities include supporting the month-end closing process, coordinating AR/AP processes, and assisting with daily email communication with partners, account managers and other customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Support partner requirements for billing, cash receipts, cash settlements, automated reporting, and reconciliations
- Prepare and distribute daily ageing report for the EPS loyalty portfolio
- Prepare monthly AR snapshot report
- Assist with new partner intake including set-up for billing, cash settlement, and daily/monthly reporting packages
- Partner with multiple teams to continuously supervise and evaluate the quality of financial outputs, and proactively drive continuous improvement in execution
- Supporting the ongoing automation and general process improvements for points burn process, collaborating closely with key partners from Oracle, Product, Tech and Commercial teams to enable and lead change.
- Other ad hoc projects supporting EPS Enterprise Solutions critical initiatives
Requirements | Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/ Accounting / Finance / Economics or related
- 2+ years professional Finance or Accounting experience
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven track record to handle many conflicting tasks, and deliver against challenging priorities
- Adapts well to, and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and objectives
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to convert raw data into meaningful business insights
- Experience with Oracle, Business Objects, Tableau a plus
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.