Sr. Compliance Analyst
Location: Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
What you’ll do
- Manage daily activities and requirements of E4B’s compliance program (e.g., compliance-related inquiries, assessments and attestations).
- Act as primacy point of contact for E4B partner audits. Including coordinate the planning and logistics of E4B partner audits.
- Responsible for managing audit findings and remediation, as identified in partner audits.
- Manage the archives of compliance artifacts and audit support materials.
- Develop and communicate the annual compliance calendar to align with priorities.
- Ability to plan, scope and execute risk assessments and/or audit projects of E4B business.
- Assist in the creation of reporting/dashboard.
- Partner with business owners to develop and execute procedures to detect and prevent non-compliance and mitigate various types of risk, including operational, regulatory, and reputational risk.
- Review and analyze various business practices against existing policies and procedures to suggest improvements to address changes to business practices.
- Tracks solutions and follows up with control owners on compliance-related actions and management of internal controls.
- Support internal/external audit projects (planning, escalation, issue remediation).
Who you are
You’ll fit this role if you have
- 3+ years of experience working in a corporate environment with experience in audit, compliance management, risk management, and/or process improvements.
- Working knowledge of effective internal controls.
- Experience identifying, assessing, and prioritizing risks.
- Ability to work under pressure while navigating ambiguity and resolving conflicts.
- Experience working both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Knowledge of information security standards, banking regulations and operational standards a plus.
- Experience interfacing with commercial partners in complex environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About Expedia for Business (E4B)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia for Business (E4B), we’re smack in the middle of it. In E4B we manage Expedia Group’s business-to-business (B2B) relationships – ranging from large airlines, hotels, vacation rentals, and activity providers to financial institutions, travel agents and more. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect travel accommodations for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and – making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.