Senior Territory Sales Manager (SoCal market)- Los Angeles, CA
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Premise Wiring is committed to maintaining a tradition of excellence and delivering unmatched quality, innovation and reliability. Our solutions offer a fully integrated system of copper and fiber network cabling and components that are designed to exceed all applicable standards for performance and reliability.
Los Angeles, CA
Southern CA market
The Senior Territory Managers’ primary responsibility will be to provide sales service and support to targeted end users and consultants, to identify project opportunities and to generate demand for Hubbell end to end solutions. Territory includes San Diego, Orange County & Inland Empire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead an assigned territory to ensure effective, efficient and economical use of available time and Company assets to achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct sales calls on targeted customers, distributors, consultants, and end users.
- Conduct sales training internally and with distributor personnel to sell and promote Hubbell products; lead distributor inventory investments to ensure maintenance of accurate inventories to service the trading area and improve the “Return on Investment”.
- Service distributors, contractors and end users by generating demand for HPW product.
- Service distributors and end-users while creating demand for the Company’s product offering.
- Serve as a customer information center for literature and catalog requests, technical detail, drawings, and cross-reference information.
- Generate renewal paperwork for pricing and approval, verify accurate entry of contracts, and handle claim discrepancies between Shelton and distributor.
- Acquire outstanding product and Company policy knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree or five (+) years of related data communications sales and territory management experience is needed.
- RCDD or DCDC or OSP certification is a plus.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities through outstanding work ethic and selling skills, having earned the respect of both customers and peers.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in all aspects of business and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and maintain accurate account records.
- MS Office proficient.
Compensation range is based on experience and qualifications and will be discussed during the interview process. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The salary range for this role is $100,000-$125,000 per year, plus bonus and eligibility for the company provided vehicle program.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.