Location: San Antonio
Job Type: Not Specified
AccelTex Solutions is seeking a talented, highly motivated, dependable individual to join our integration team with an emphasis on product assembly and packaging. The candidate will operate hand tools and power tools to complete assembly tasks. We are a hi-tech manufacturing company with a focus in Wi-Fi systems for enterprise deployments. This position is full-time and located in San Antonio, Texas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with engineering to develop products and procedures
- Maintain accurate material inventories
- Able to read and work with detailed product drawings
- Be able to work well in a team and independently.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Good verbal and written skills
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to measure and read prints
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good interaction and interpersonal skills with teammates
- Safety Conscious
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to understand and follow specific directions and instructions
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under specific deadlines
- Standing, stooping, bending, climbing, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.