Salesforce.com Solutions Engineer - St. Louis, MO
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Manchester, New Hampshire, Shelton, Connecticut, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
St. Louis, MO
Looking for a dynamic individual with experience in architecting, designing, configuring, and developing software solutions on the Salesforce.com platform. Experience should include Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and exposure to High Velocity Sales, CPQ and Chat would be highly desired. Ability to lead design sessions and articulate design options to business leaders and other key stakeholders at different levels within the organization as needed for Sales, Service and Marketing needs.
This role will partner with the Digital Experience Product Leader to define the ideal system landscape and deliver solutions that meets present business needs while also envisioning for the future.
Duties and Responsibilities
Design and Configuration
Design and/or implement state-of-the-art, efficient, and cost-effective solutions that can be reused by other global or local business areas. Provide training and develop training materials for key users when required.
Vendor Technical Oversight
Provide architectural guidance to third party salesforce/integration implementation vendors to guarantee technical stability and strategic technical alignment of parallel initiatives.
Project Management and Change Control
Review project plans and schedules for system/application deployments, upgrades, and or fixes. Partner with external partners to manage change control process and release management. Experience with Microsoft DevOps to manage deployments.
Documentation and Testing
Create process, technical system diagrams, and data maps for applications. Work with users to gather and document requirements for new and existing applications. Write Functional Specifications for third party development teams. Perform testing and coordinate testing as well as with end users.
Support will be a combination of trouble shooting issues to resolve in a timely manner for deployed applications/new functionality and help support Salesforce admins to build their skillset and provide additional support when needed.
Vendor Selection and Management
Assist in selecting new solutions, be active in the coordination and/or participation of RFP's, vendor demos and evaluations and final solution selection and then be a part of the ongoing relationship.
Skills and Experience
Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both business and IT stakeholders will be key. Candidate should possess a blend of analytical and creative problem-solving skills and be a fearless agent of change.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management or related field preferred
- 7+ years of direct experience with developing, configuring, and executing successful Salesforce project implementations
- 3+ years of experience on Salesforce.com platform as a Solutions Engineer or Architect
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer Certifications required
- Experience must include Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and ERP Integration
- High Velocity Sales, CPQ and/or Chat experience would be a plus
- Experience with integration middleware such as Jitterbit, Mulesoft, etc and comfort with integrating third party integration tools to increase utilization where needed
- ERP familiarity specifically SAP in Manufacturing would be ideal
- Exposure to integrated Call Center solutions would be a plus.
- Experience working with Agile teams and use of MS DevOps
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, ability to work with teams and stakeholders of different backgrounds throughout the organization
- Excellent communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.