Project Manager IV (Remote - U.S.)
Location: Solon, Ohio, South Bend, Indiana
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Remote - U.S.
This Project Manager will coordinate multiple Professional Services customer project implementations of Aclara’s innovative enterprise AMI products and work collaboratively with a team of customers, project managers, systems engineers, product managers, business analysts, developers and other Aclara resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with customers and the implementation teams to deliver successful on-time implementations.
- Provide a consolidated delivery across multiple customer implementations simultaneously by ensuring consistency among deliverables, communication and approach.
- Thoroughly understand delivery contracts and provide representation internally and to the customer.
- Coordinate communication between customer and internal resources to facilitate shared expectations.
- Compile and review project deliverables.
- Create weekly status reports identifying consolidated project issues, risks, and status.
- Create and manage implementation schedules to ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinate delivery of Aclara internal tasks across multiple departments including ordering, product management, field resources, training, and software configuration.
- Utilize Project/Portfolio Management Software for tracking and reporting of all project artifacts, aspects of financial tracking, issue/risk tracking, and resource management of assigned projects.
- Manage customer interactions and ensure satisfaction while minimizing project risk.
- Manage financial responsibility of projects to guarantee on-budget delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or higher-level degree
- Three (3) or more years of directly relevant experience as a Project Manager, responsible for the implementation of complex software or hardware applications.
- Experience implementing data-intensive software systems in an enterprise environment.
- Proven success in driving implementation projects to completion.
- Client facing experience and relationship-building skills up through C-level organization levels.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, presentation skills and strong analytical skills.
- AMI or Utility industry experience (Gas, Water and/or Electric).
- Experience with Microsoft Project Professional.
- Experience with OnePlan Strategic Project/Portfolio Management Software or similar tools.
- Familiarity with relational databases, such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Big 4 or other major consulting firm experience.
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites or Aclara offices up to 75% of the time
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.