Sales Operations Manager - Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Progress Lighting, a Strategic Business Unit of Hubbell, is one of the leading sources for residential and retail lighting with thousands of fixtures to meet the needs of any project. Our team is proud of the quality, stylish products that we provide to customers across multiple industries including retail stores, e-commerce stores, single family homes, and multi-family homes.
Culture matters to us at Progress Lighting! We fully support work-life balance and have created an environment with flexible and hybrid work options. We value and welcome individuals with diverse backgrounds and personalities, always encouraging people to bring their whole self to work.
The Sales Operations Manager plays a critical role in growing sales with our wholesale, builder, and national account partners. This role will build and implement a comprehensive strategy to manage our pipeline, develop our sales incentive plans, manage the monthly sales forecast tied with demand planning, and perform necessary analysis to improve sales force effectiveness.
This role will partner with Sales, Pricing, Finance, supply chain, marketing and other cross-functional teams to accelerate business performance by refining sales operational processes and providing data driven, strategic recommendations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth through operational excellence while defining short-term and long-term growth strategies; this includes the creation and management of sales dashboards, forecasting and reporting, sales pipeline analysis, and price strategy & win rate optimization
- Lead projects to increase effectiveness of tools and processes and drive accountability within sales teams
- Build reporting dashboards and analysis to facilitate performance visibility
- Develop operational cadence with sales leaders and other cross-functional teams to drive desired growth outcomes
- Manage the planning processes and design, including business plan development, operating models, resource allocation, market segmentation, and territory design to optimize organization
- Act as a liaison with cross-functional teams to drive alignment on business goals and ensure effective execution of commercial & operational initiatives
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, or business analysis related roles
- Successfully developed and lead a data-driven approach to sales operations and pipeline management
- Ability to work independently in a less structured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Excellent business acumen, creativity, and an ability to plan and implement highly effective, revenue generating business strategies
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical abilities. Ability to manipulate and interpret data, to provide meaningful and useful analysis for decision making purposes
- Customer-focused, with effective relationship management skills and able to achieve sales objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and present complex content to business audiences
- Experience in Power BI, Smartsheet, CRM, Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.