Associate Quality Engineer - Le Roy, NY
Location: Le Roy, New York
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Quality Manager in maintaining the ISO Quality Management System
- Perform audits of internal processes and procedures, issuing corrective actions when necessary
- Identify and address issues regarding control of nonconforming material
- Monitor calibrated systems, tooling, and instrumentation
- Collaborate with Operations and Engineering to implement product improvement solutions
- Work with Quality Technicians to troubleshoot testing and inspection issues that may arise
- Track and generate reports on scrap statistics, daily loss, and other quality metrics
- Assist Engineering in quality-related return and failure analysis
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Familiarity with statistical methods
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.