Machining Technician 2nd Shift
Location: Greenville, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
Individual will perform machine setups. Ability to complete machine adjustments as needed to meet quality part requirements. Complies with current ISO requirements, all safety requirements, and good housekeeping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing setup on machines; including, tooling changes and tooling adjustments to ensure continued conformance to specifications.
- Track all tools used in the machining area. Drills, Taps, Saw blades, etc.
- Assist in change overs and machine setups.
- Responsible for conformance with quality specifications.
- Ability to trouble shoot machines and complete maintenance activities as needed.
- Ensure machines are loaded with correct raw material.
- Conduct routine checks for tooling and machine wear.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisors
Skills and Experience
- Mechanically inclined – Individual needs to be good with tools and machinery.
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to perform standard mathematical concepts to effectively make machine adjustments.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems and draw valid conclusions.
- Computer Skills – Basic skills required.
- Other Skills and Abilities - Must be detail oriented. Must be organized and have the ability and drive to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Connector Manufacturing Company
501 Industrial PKWY
Greenville Al 36037
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.