Southeast Regional Sales Manager - Atlanta, GA
Location: Archdale, North Carolina
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
HUBBELL's Harsh and Heavy Industrial Division is a proud member of the Hubbell family. This position would focus on the POWEROHM RESISTORS and ACME product lines.
Southeast located is preferred, location flexible
Manages regional sales activities of the organization by performing the following duties personally or through outside sales representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate company goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales, marketing, and advertising techniques.
- Represents company at trade association meetings, distributor functions, and client functions to promote the product.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units. Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within the organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research, development work, and field issues.
- Report field quality issues to the Quality Control Department and Inside Sales.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred.
- 3-5 years related industry experience and/or training.
- Proficient w/ MS Office applications (word, excel.ppt).
- Ability to travel as needed.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.