Maintenance Technician - Swing shift - New Berlin, WI
Location: New Berlin, Wisconsin
Job Type: Not Specified
Responsible for maintaining production equipment, facilities and grounds in accordance with local, state, federal and company laws and guidelines. May be asked to perform other task to fulfill company needs.
Company supplies all tools, equipment and training to perform task.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
- Removes and replaces defective parts by dismantling devices.
- Adjusts equipment for optimal operation
- Controls downtime by responding production calls immediately
- Orders replacement parts
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications and in house training.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with Hubbell procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform equipment adjustments using HMI’s, VFD’s and PLC programs
- Must have general knowledge of facilities repair, plumbing, construction, welding and HVAC systems.
- Must have General mechanical and electrical aptitude
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.