Location: South Bend, Indiana
Job Type: Not Specified
3902 W. Sample St.
South Bend, IN 46619
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loads coils, operates, tends and services machines in a continuous line to produce completed boxes.
- Boxes are transferred automatically from one machine to another and from one station to another in the same machine.
- Operator must clear stoppages in tracks and dies of all machines, change taps, fill lubricant or compoundtanks, oil certain areas as required and do any sorting or salvage of parts during line operation.
- Will be required to perform necessary set up functions on their line only.
- Operator is responsible for periodic inspection of parts being produced and production of quality parts.
Must keep work area clean and orderly at all time.
Skills and Experience
- Must recognize and understand quality of workmanship required.
- Must be able to use gauges and measuring instruments with instruction.
- Must have physical ability to handle coils of steel as required.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.