Materials Handler Assembly - 3rd Shift
Location: Goffstown, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Responsible for Organizing of material, Keeping the assembly operators supplied with work and removing their completed work, Moving completed jobs to the designated location, Putting away full skids when they are full
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accuracte picking of material
- Operate material handling equipment
- Handle clerical demands of the position
- Other duties as required
- Operates assembly machines such as tape machines, bag sealer and other hand powered equipment in the assembly of kits
- Pushes buttons, interrupts electrical eyes and/or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Verifies safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting the job.
- Works from operation sheets, prints, written work instructions and/or verbal instructions as necessary.
- Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operations.
- Assembles and/or sorts work pieces.
- Reports job operations/activities in SAP
- Responsible for the quality of product produced from operations they perform.
- Cleans work station as required at end of job assignment or shift.
- Staging job packets via carts and/or skids
- Performs other related work as required.
Skills and Experience
Lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.