Cellular Operator Welding
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operator will be required to set-up, operate, and to adjust machines and equipment in order to produce a good quality product. Examples of machines and equipment are, but not limited to, flame cutter, punch press, drill press, forklift, crane, jib crane, shot blast, machining center, pipe cutter, programmer, and other departmental equipment.
- Processes performed will be, but not limited to, inspecting, measuring, identifying, flame cutting, programming, forming, bending, blasting, drilling, machining, stamping, and stacking. Welding is excluded.
- Operator may be required to make visual inspections, record production, record scrap, keep required production records, and other operations as required.
- Operator must have the ability to read and interpret drawings, routing sheets and have the ability to satisfactorily use calipers, gages, measuring devises, etc. and perform SPC as required.
- Operator will be required to furnish own hand tools.
- Operator will be required to maintain machines, equipment and work area in a clean and orderly manner.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to sit and/or stand and perform repetitive work for a minimum of eight hours.
- Ability to walk, hear, see and have full use of both hands.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. from floor to waist level and waist level to floor.
- Ability to lift 90 lbs. with another person, from waist level to floor.
- These physical requirements are generalities and work may occasionally exceed the specified levels.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.