Machine Operator (Utility Operator)
Location: Greenville, Alabama
Job Type: Not Specified
Assemble parts per print and shop order for customer orders at various work stations throughout the utility area. Assemble parts in a timely manner for production purposes. Comply with current ISO requirements, all safety requirements, and good housekeeping standards.
- Assemble and package product per requirements of the print specifications or shop orders and inspection charts.
- Operate bar assembly tables, PCL assembly tables, SSI500 assembly machine, air driver assembly tables, bagger, shrink wrap machine, tapper, label machine, torque wrench, grease pumps, and grease screws.
- Complete all documentation associated with the operation.
- Maintain the work station area in a clean and orderly condition.
- May be required to train new employees assigned to the area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisors
- May be required to work at any station to meet production requirements.
- Perform at a level to maintain production standards.
- Inspect product to assured continued conformance to specifications.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memorandums and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing. Good communication skills are key.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.