Cycle Counter I - Reading, PA
Job Type: Not Specified
GAI-Tronics owned by Hubbell Incorporated, is the world's largest company focused on the communication needs of the world's industrial markets. Founded in 1946, GAI-Tronics' earliest products set the industry standard for durability and reliability. While maintaining our commitment to the principles of quality and customer service, today's GAI-Tronics aggressively applies leading edge technology to solve the world's most challenging communication needs, and is backed by stability, reputation, and financial strength of Hubbell Incorporated, a worldwide leader in electrical and electronic products. Standing behind all those accomplishments are our people. It's this talent that we consider to be our company's greatest asset.
3030 Kutztown Rd.
Reading, PA 19605
Responsible for the maintenance of accurate perpetual inventory records.
Duties and Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform counts of selected inventory parts based the A, B, and C inventory value class formula
- Perform location audits to ensure that inventory parts are stocked in the location denoted within the ERP system
- Support in reconciliation of count variances noted between the perpetual and actual count records
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year experience with cycle counts and inventory control and/or manufacturing plant experience
- High level of mathematical ability and aptitude
- Data entry skills and problem solving abilities
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Skilled in software applications, especially spreadsheet packages such as Excel
- Knowledge of general business principles and practices
- Ability to operate the picker machine and carousel
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.