Production Coordinator - Hamilton, OH
Job Type: Not Specified
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that the manufacturing process runs smoothly. This includes ensuring all necessary materials / components are available when needed, as well as scheduling work and assigning workers specific tasks. This role will drive teamwork and maintain excellent working relationships with all employees/functions and consistently maintain open communications and encourage employee involvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain good housekeeping and a safe working environment while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure workers are properly trained and equipped to do their job correctly.
- Achieve productivity gains while improving quality and meeting customer schedules.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the production floor departments, assigned personnel, their roles, and how they interact.
- Demonstrate understanding of Job Descriptions for those employees being supervised and be familiar with the functions, interrelationship, and responsibilities of other team members.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to handle discipline problems effectively with supervised employees.
- Effectively offer advice to assist with problem solving and suggestions on how to handle situations.
- Demonstrate ability to use the MRP system, including all transactions associated with daily functions.
Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Lean manufacturing continuous improvement experience
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.