Location: Solon, Ohio
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
At Aclara, we help utilities manage change, seek new approaches, and harness data and new technologies to supply more efficient and reliable services to their customers. As an end-to-end, smart infrastructure solutions (SIS) partner we couple innovative technology with data-driven solutions to predict, plan and respond to system conditions across electric, gas or water distribution networks. We are 1,700 people working with more than 1,000 gas, water, and electric utilities worldwide. We give our customers actionable insight with real-time visibility of their distribution networks to optimize operations and engage with their consumers to promote energy efficiency and conservation.
30400 Solon Road
Solon, OH 44139
Perform simple electronic assembly operations under the direction of a manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repetitive assembly.
- Component preparation.
- Assembly line assembly.
- Wire preparation.
- Hand soldering of through-hole components and wires.
- Maintain specified production run rates.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Comply with company Electro Static Discharge policy.
- Clean workstation at the end of each day.
- Simple electronic hand assembly operations such as potting operations, packaging of product, stripping wire, prepping components, crimping wires, gluing operations and nut and bolt assemblies.
- Operating certain production equipment such as welding machine, potting machine, drill press, crimping machine and soldering iron.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the manager of production
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of High school diploma required or equivalent.
- Minimum six months previous experience in an electronic manufacturing environment performing in the capacity of an electronic assembler.
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Read and understand assembly instructions.
Responsibility of Equipment or Process:
- Use of a soldering iron.
- Use of hand tools.
- Use of simple electric tools.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.