Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
46 Nooks Hill Road Cromwell, CT 06416
Operate various equipment in shop including but not limited to CNC Machines
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate various shop equipment including but not limited to CNC machining centers and CNC lathes
- Inspect their own work with standard gaging
- Participate on Continuous Improvement teams
- Incorporate lean practices into daily activities
- Maintain quality and production standards
- Make tool adjustments & tool changes
- Perform secondary operations as required
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Willing to work overtime as needed
Skills and Experience
- Prior CNC and/or manufacturing experience
- Ability to run multiple machines when needed
- Desire to learn new skills
- Work with minimal supervision
- Physically able to lift 40 pounds.
- Work on their feet for extended period of time
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.